Dog Treats Carob Recipies
Homemade Doggie-licious Carob Treats
1 cup peanut butter
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 cup milk
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 cup carob chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs with peanut butter, then add milk and combine well.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Combine the dry mixture with the peanut butter mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in carob chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto lightly greased cookie sheet, leaving about 1" in between cookies.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until biscuits look just barely "dry" in the middle and are baked through. Do not overbake! The biscuits will naturally harden as they cool.
- Let cool before removing from cookie sheet.
- Call your dog over for a tasty homemade treat!
Our dogs go crazy for these carob treats! Variety is good too, though - check out more recipes for delicious, gourmet, and homemade dog treats.